The summer is finally here and so is DocX version 126.96.36.199. I would like to say sorry once again for the long wait but I simply couldn’t allow DocX to effect my final year college exams.
I received lots of feature requests over the past few months. I intend to implement as many of these features as possible over the next few releases. I have decided to make many small releases instead of one large release.
So what's new in this release?
DocX now supports hyperlinks.
The Document class now contains AddHyperlink(string, Uri)
The Paragraph class now contains AppendHyperlink(Hyperlink);
2) Content Direction
The Paragraph class now contains a property called Direction which can be either LeftToRight or RightToLeft. This property has both a getter and setter function.
To accommodate Paragraph Direction
- The Document class now contains SetDirection(Direction)
- The Table class now contains SetDirection(Direction)
- The Row class now contains SetDirection(Direction)
- The Cell class now contains SetDirection(Direction)
Where Direction is an enum with the choices LeftToRight and RightToLeft.
The Paragraph class now contains four properties for setting Indentation.
- IndentationFirstLine(float) which indents only the first line of a paragraph.
- IndentationHanging(float) which indents all but the first line of a paragraph.
- IndentationBefore(float) which indents before content.
- IndentationAfter(float) which indents after content.
The Image class now contains a CreatePicture() function and the Paragraph class contains a AppendPicture(Picture) function. The below example should explain how these updates enable easier Paragraph building.
As always, I offer this code to you for free. I am however a student and if you would like to help me pay of some of my student debt , you can make a donation to DocX via paypal.